Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Bring It!

I saw this crazy San Fransico stamp at our stamp store garage sale.  Can you believe they only wanted fifty cents for it...lol!!  For that price...I will take it home and try to decide what it really is.  I have decided it is a beepole.  A cross between a bee and a people!!  Or, perhaps that is what the  queen bee looks like when the honey pot is disturbed!!

Using Distress Oxides, the background was made.  After I applied water, the colors were dull so I used Distress Inks over the original layer of color.  A little texture paste, embossed wings and grunge stamping brings the beepole to  life!  Originally I was going to stamp "caught a bug" but then I found this other sentiment stamp that made me laugh and wanted to be used!



Bring It is linked to:
Simon Says
Simon Says
Word Art Wednesday

 STAMPlorations



 Cupcake Inspirations

5 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful piece and fabulous find, love that stamp along with the sentiment one. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely perfect and it made me smile. That stamp was a treasure of a find.

    Diana
    playingwithoutlimits.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am such a big Alice and Wonderland fan, and have always been a fan of the King chess piece that protests being picked up. (That's what the image is if you are wondering...I have the series) Your card is just to cute. Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!!!

    ReplyDelete