Friday, June 17, 2016

Open Bloom June Release

The girls in our family have decided to do a Christmas/Thriftmas this year.  The rules are you have to recycle something you have purchased at a thrift store, garage sale or have gotten for free.  I have made a great piece of home decor for my sister using the Open Bloom set.



I found a frame that was blaze orange at the thrift store.  A little green metalic paint will fix this. Then, I printed three flowers and colored them.  The flowers are inserted at different levels and views.  The sentiment was printed and now I have an upcycled, repurposed picture.  Now to wrap it and I am ready for the party.  Hope my sister likes her gift!





Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



7 comments:

  1. So very pretty, I love this new release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea to showcase that gorgeous flower in three windows! Great card design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flowers peeking out of the windows :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely gift, Jerrie! Your coloring is amazing--and I think your sister really will love it! Beautiful! Thank you so much for all your hard work at MHKDesigns! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Jerrie! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. This gift is so super lovely, how could your sister do anything BUT LOVE this gift!! It was made beautiful by super talented YOU!!

    ReplyDelete