Thursday, June 16, 2016

Beachy Keen

Are you spending your summer at the beach?  If not, Beachy Keen is a stamp set that will make you feel like you are a beach queen!



I just love the rolling clouds or ocean mist in this image.  Because I am not a fan of snails, they have left the beach.  The mixed media piece was made by using dark blue, blue and white paint.   After rolling it out,  a stencil was placed in white paint and rolled on the card.  Navy splatters were added for interest.  The image was colored and where the bech meets the ocean, it was cut down sround her legs to remove the snails.  Sand looking paper and a few shells were added  Now I have to say, this is a pretty beachy keen cool cardd!

  


Have a great summer and craft a little each day!


6 comments:

  1. Very original and creative...I like it :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great project! I love the paint and the shells!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE all the amazing textures and colors you used here, Jerrie! SO stunning--and the layout really helps draw your eye to this little doll! Thank you so much for all your hard work at MHKDesigns! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, so much texture and bright cheery color! Hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this - reminds me of all the warm, summer days I spent on the beach as a child!! So lovely and well done!!

    ReplyDelete