Tuesday, February 9, 2016

It's A Grungy World

While I was making this background with my new stencil, something amazing happened.

The top background is a result of the overspray of distress sprays.  It looked so abstract, grungy and cool.  I applied glitter to the continents on the globe.  I used MHK Desings Rock My World.  I just love this globe!






I absolutely love how this card turned out.

It's A Grungy World is linked to:
Simon Says
Work It Wednesday
The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge
STAMPlorations There are triplets of 3's on the card.  I also used three distress sprays.
Using Tribal Triangles and Old Type Vignette

The Mixed Media Card Challenge




11 comments:

  1. what great background panels you made with your stencils and sprays! love the look! Thanks so much for joining us in the Mixed Media Card Challenge Jerrie! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoo! Isn't it just the best when mistakes actually turn into blessings?! Love the background! Looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Mistakes sometimes turn into the best, and take us in a new direction. Loving your grungy world, Jerrie! So glad you joined us in the challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge for some spritzing and spraying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Jerrie I love how this turned out the globe is super.

    ReplyDelete
  5. agree with Becca
    the background look so amazing
    woww you are great at grunge dear Jerrie
    I am not so great I like clean and simple but your card turn beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great that you could create a fab background, my tutor once told me that there are no mistakes just happy accidents.
    TFS at Stamplorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. FUN grunge! Thanks for playing along at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fun card! thanks for playing along with us at MMCC :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool card! Thanks so much for playing at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love overspray - you can get the best backgrounds from it!! Love your card! Thank you so much for playing with us at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the grunge look and the fun globe with the glittery continents. Thanks for joining us at the Mixed Media Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete